We Make Pharmaceutical Billing & Filing Easy
Marg® Erp is a GST-ready inventory & accounting software that lets generate invoices easily, manage your debtors, finance, reconcile bank transactions, track batch wise inventory in very smart manner,generate 1000’s of reports & MIS, and file GST returns effortlessly.
Features At a Glance
MARG is Simple to use, Easy to implement, Flexible to customize and complete solution for the unique business processes and needs of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing units as per WHO-GMP & Schedule-“M” MARG Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Software is designed to handle all the needs in most efficient, effective & accurate way. MARG Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Software was launched in the market during 2000. Since then MARG is committed to provide the best supporting system for the Pharmaceutical Business upgrading itself from time to time according to the market needs. The incomparable After Sales Service and Training Support is the key behind its success.
Know More About Marg® ERP
- Entry Level
- Quality Control Department
- Stock & Inventory Reports
- Billing & Its Records
- Financial Accounting
- Purchase Requirement Sheet as per Production Planning
- Purchase Order & P.O. Management
- Goods Receipt Note
- Under Testing Slip
- Inward Register
- Ledger & Outstanding of Suppliers
- Pharmacopoeia Master
- Testing Requisition Slip to Q.C.
- Testing Requisition Slip to Outside Agency.
- Record of Analysis of RM/PM.
- Certificate of Analysis RM/PM.
- Release order RM/PM.
- Rejection order RM/PM.
- Approved / Rejection Slip.
- Sample Register of RM/PM.
- Stock Register as per Schedule -U.
- Re-testing and its records
- Manufacturing Formula Record
- RM/PM Requisition slip to issue RM/PM as per Master Formulation (For Action RM it calculate the Qty. as per claim, its assay as well overages).
- Formulation (it calculates the qty. as per Batch size, its assay as well as overages. Advised batch size on before exp., Under-testing, re-testing & hold stock.)
- Feature of issue extra material for the same batch and return of material.
- Production Register
- Tag/Slip of all issued material with complete details.
- BMR/BPR (as per who GMP)
- Testing Requisition Slip for testing bulk /finish.
- Yield Statement.
- A.R. Wise Stock Register of RM/PM.
- B. No. Wise Stock of Finished Goods.
- Stock Valuation of RM/PM, untesting Stock /under process Stock
- Stock Status as on any date.
- Stock Register as per Schedule-U
- Re-tested/Mfd. /Exp. dated stock
- Separate Store for Rejected stock
- Minimum/Maximum level stock
- Negative, Dump & Hold Stock
- Production Planning of Finished Goods on Sales & Minimum basis
- Sales & Receipt/Issue Analysis
- ABC Analysis, Bank Statement & Summaries
- Sales Order & S.O. Management
- Challan/Packing Slips
- Excise Gate Pass & Trade Invoice
- E-mail Softcopy of Invoice to Buyer for Purchase import
- Cover Note
- Bank Letter
- Export Invoice & Packing Slips
- Reminder Letter for Sales Tax Forms
- Reminder Letter for Payment
- Excise Record RG-1, ER-1, PLA, RG-23 Part II
- Provision for multiple Discounts, Scheme & Govt. Levies
- SMS of Invoice Detail, Payment Confirmation, New Product
- launch, Outstanding Seasonal Greetings, etc.
- Ledgers/Cash/Bank Books on Tips
- Monthly summaries of Ledgers & Groups
- Bank/Ledger Reconciliation & Interest Calculation
- Voucher, Cheque, Dr/Cr Note & Payment Advice Printing
- Bank Letter (Per Bank bills).
- Reminders for Collection, A/c conformation, Bank, S.T. Form
- CMS/Purchase Cheques & Funds/Bank Planning
- Trial Balance/Trading/P & L Account/Balance Sheet on Tips
- Ledger/Group Analysis & Comparisons
- Cash Flow, Fund Flow & Ratio Analysis
- Budget Analysis (Ledger/Group)
- Overdues (Receivable & Payable) Party/M.R./Route/HQT.
- Selected Bills Outstanding and Printing with tagging facility
- IT-ST-Auditor’s Reports